Our Tea House
Leave your cares behind and come enjoy Blondie's Tea House and Bakery. A place to relax, enjoy each others company in a quiet setting. We are not a traditional English Tea house; we are creating an experience strictly thought up by our ideas of perfect ambiance, service and relaxation. While our touches do include some traditional items, we are a bakery and Cindy loves to bake new things and create new flavors constantly.
Our house was built in 1904. The wrap around porch was lovingly brought back during the renovation and addition in 2008. You step back a little in time when you enter our beautiful dining rooms, with fine china, tea pots and crisp linens. It is graciously served by attentive staff.
We welcome you to sample exquisite food in our unique and tranquil setting, whether you are planning a tea for two, a birthday celebration, shower or business meeting. You may call 443-964-8140 to make your reservations for the tea house, served Wednesday through Saturday 10:00am until 3:00pm (latest reservation time).
High Tea SelectionsReservations Required.
These selections are served with your choice of individual pots of tea Included in the price...
The Queen's Sumptuous Tea - $27.50 Per Person
Our homemade soup of the day OR a garden salad of artisanal greens followed by freshly baked scones with clotted cream and lemon curd and ending with a tiered tray with a selection of dainty tea sandwiches with homemade fillings, mini savories, fresh fruit, sweet delicacies and desserts.
Elizabeth's Tea - $25.50 Per Person
We start with a fresh baked scone with clotted cream and lemon curd, followed a tiered tray with a selection of dainty tea sandwiches with homemade fillings, mini savories, fresh fruit, sweet delicacies and dessert.
Deborah's Tea - $17.50 Per Person
A A fresh baked scone of the day accompanied by clotted cream and lemon curd, sliced strawberries, oranges and berries, 2 mini savories (Chef’s choice) and 2 mini desserts (Chef’s choice).
Sir Nathan's Men's Tea - $16.50 Per Person
A fresh baked croissant, slices of Black Forrest Ham, Roasted Turkey, a scoop of chicken salad, a wedge of brie and bacon jam, tomato cucumber salad , two petit sweets.
Lady Wanda's Breakfast Tea - $15.50 Per Person
A fresh baked scone of the day accompanied by clotted cream and fruit preserves, sliced strawberries, oranges and berries (seasonal), yoghurt and our specially blended homemade granola.
Blondies Sweet Tea- $16.00 Per Person
A 2-tiered presentation: Two warm vanilla scones with lemon curd and Devon Cream and a selection of miniature cakes and petit fours, served with your choice of tea.
Princess Sara's Fancy Petite Tea $12.00 Per Person - (for children aged 2 - 8 only...)
A A fresh baked scone accompanied by clotted cream and lemon curd, fruit preserves, followed by a nicely presented platter with three child-friendly tea sandwiches, 3 mini sweets/desserts and sliced fresh seasonal fruit. Hot chocolate or pink lemonade
1. Please ask your server if you wish to add soup or salad to your selection.
2. We can do the Queen''s and Elizabeth's Teas for one person but we cannot offer sharing - the prices are per person
-------------------------- Special Event Policies:--------------------------
When making reservations there will be a deposit required for: Parties of six or more - $50 Parties of ten or more - $l00 Parties of fifteen or more - $l50 The remaining balance will be required on the day of the Tea
We ask that you will notify us 48 hours prior to your special event with the final count of guests in your party. This will be the number of guests that our chef will prepare for and how many people you will be responsible to pay for. We will gladly wrap up any food that was not consumed to take with you.
If it is necessary to cancel your party, due to any reason, there will be a refund of your deposit, up to seven days prior to the reserved event. Your deposit will not be refunded after that time period.
Each seating time is one hour and 45 minutes, as we need the necessary time to clear and reset for the next seating. Please ask your guests to arrive on time, as they will be able to enjoy the full Tea Time experience. You are more than welcome to continue your visit in our garden area if it is available and weather permitting.
The Queen’s Sumptuous Afternoon Tea is offered for all adults and the Princess Sara’s Fancy Afternoon Tea is offered for children.
We do not allow outside food or drinks in our tea house.
We do not serve alcohol on the premises
Tea party To GoOur tea sandwiches are 12.50 per dozen. One weeks’ notice to special order sandwich flavors.
Sandwiches may be ordered, by the dozen, within 72 hours but are subject to the current tea house selections.
Scones by the dozen $27.00 (requires 48 hours notice)
Scones with lemon curd and Devonshire cream - $35.00 per dozen (requires 48 hours notice)
Petite Sweets – tea party treats by the dozen. $15.00 chef’s choice
Tea to go - $15.00 (serves ten. Includes 10 cups, stirrers, sugar packets and cream)
Tea and Scones together - $48.00 serves ten (48 hours notice)
- Organic Assam Breakfast Tea : Rich brown and golden tipped leaves yield a multi-layered "malty" flavor and lovely amber color. ORIGIN:India
- Organic Darjeeling: The delicate essence of a green tea with the robust character of black tea. ORIGIN:India
- Organic Earl Gray: Organic Indian black tea combined with natural bergamot for a rich cup with legendary flavor. ORIGIN : India
- Organic Mountain High Chai: High quality black tea blended with whole, pure spices like cinnamon, cloves and orange. ORGIN: India
- Organic Tamayokucha: Japanese-style green tea with a sweet, light flavor that yields a subtle complexity. ORIGIN : China
- Jasmine Petal: Green tea leaves dried, not flavored, with jasmine petals for a divinely delicate floral aroma. ORIGIN: China
- Organic Tropical Green: Traditional Sencha leaves infused with tropical flavors for a refreshing melon-berry taste. ORIGIN: China
- Organic Chamomile: 100% chamomile flowers yield a rich apple scent with soft honey notes and a lemon edge. ORIGIN: Egypt
- Organic Peppermint: Large-cut, pure peppermint leaves that are both crisp and buttery-smooth. ORIGIN: Washington, USA
- Alpine Berry: A ruby-colored caffeine-free brew that is naturally sweet and tart a favorite for kids and adults alike. ORIGIN: Europe
- Organic Orange Sencha: Big green tea leaves blended with Italian red orange peel for a pleasant citrus zip. ORIGIN: China
- Organic Bai Mu Dan: A light, earthy white tea with a slight up-front astringency and a smooth finish. ORIGIN: India
- Organic African Sunset: Earthy and woody-sweet rooibos with just a hint of lemongrass for a balanced, rich, caffeine-free cup. ORIGIN: South Africa
- Organic Better Belly Blend: A soothing caffeine-free blend with fennel, cinnamon, ginger, apple and peppermint. ORIGIN: Europe
- Organic Better Rest Blend: A relaxing, caffeine-free blend of chamomile, peppermint, hops and valerian. ORIGIN: Europe
- Organic Better Morning Blend: Refreshing and energizing, yet caffeine-free, with lemongrass, rosehip, and peppermint. ORIGIN: Europe
- PG Tips: Ever since the 1930s, the people of Brittan have been sitting down and having a chat over a delicious cup of PG Tips. That is a long time and a lot of tea. ORIGIN: England